Monday, June 1, 2009

4 Weeks Old

Sleeping with Daddy

Visiting great great grandma Long



Visiting great grandma Horath



Swinging with Aunt Amanda on the deck while grandma, Josh and I plant flowers.




This post is long overdue but I have quickly learned that there aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done. It has also been an adjustment for me because I am such a scheduler and that goes by the wasteside when you have a newborn. Everyone is doing really great though and I can't believe I have to go back to work in two weeks. Cora is getting so big and changing so much.
Cora got to meet her great great grandma Long two weekends ago and this past weekend she got to meet her great grandma Horath. My sister came home from Arizona so she could see Cora and I think she likes her just a little bit. She's here for a week so it will be nice for the three of us to hang out and catch up.
Cora and I have spent a few days outside in the yard and on the wonderful swing Josh bought me for Mother's Day. I love it and Cora enjoys being outside. We've also been on a few walks.
Josh and I got away together for a little bit last night. My mom and sister watched her while Josh and I went for a ride on the Harley to Bloomington so we could get something to eat. So Cora got to have her second bottle ever and she sucked it down with no problems.
Grandpa Frink has been getting their pool ready so I can't wait to get Cora in there. She loves taking baths so I hope she likes swimming just as well.

No comments: