Monday, June 15, 2009

6 Weeks Old

Today I went back to work and Cora went to the sitter. This week I'm working 1/2 days and I'll probably go full days next week. I figured it would be better for both of us to ease into it. I was ready to go back to work. I was sick of sitting at home and not being able to get much done. Plus I'm starting a new position at work so I'm training for now. It's kind of a whole new life with a new baby and a new job.
As you can see by the picture, all the kids loved Cora and I'm sure Cora loved all the attention.

This past Saturday was my 10 year high school reunion at Fat Jacks. It was great to see everyone and to get out by myself for a little bit. I found myself mostly talking about Cora though. I guess that's what happens when you're a new mom.


Nothing is sweeter than a sleeping baby

No comments: