Today Josh and I took Cora to the doctor. It was supposed to be her 4 week check up but her doctor had been out on vacation and couldn't get her in until today. Anyway, Cora will be 2 months old this coming Monday so I asked them if they could just do her 2 month check up now. So they did. Cora got her first shots today and she cried really hard. Josh and I felt so bad for her. I fed her in the car though afterwards and that made her go to sleep. She measured 22 1/4 inches long, weighed 10 lbs 4.5 oz and her head measured 15 in. So she's in the 50th percentile for everything. She is growing and developing as she should. We couldn't be happier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know it feels good to know your baby is doing good. Congrats!
Are still nursing? I think I have to start supplementing with formula but don't know how to do it- any suggestions??
Post a Comment