6 more weeks to go. Josh and I finally decided on a first and middle name that we both like. We're not telling though! We want it to be a surprise. Yesterday I went to my first breastfeeding class. I didn't really learn anything that I hadn't already read about but I'm hoping that next weeks class will be more informative. I will learn about pumping, storing and different pumps. Tomorrow Josh and I have our childbirth class again and I'm hoping we will learn more than we did in the first one.
Things have been very stressful at work with the City laying off employees. My position has been eliminated but I fortunately get to move to another position in a different department and still get the same pay. Lots of details are still up in the air but I'm taking it one day at a time. I'm just thankful that I still have a job. I'm also glad I will be off for at least 6 weeks with the baby and I won't have to think about what's going on at work. I just hope that all or most of the jobs can be saved and the City can find cuts somewhere else.



No comments:
Post a Comment