Monday, March 2, 2009

31 Weeks

I went to my 31 week appointment this morning and everything still looks great. Blood pressure was 110 over 60. I weigh 156.6 pounds so that's a total of 23 pounds so far. The baby's heartbeat was 130 and I'm measuring right on target. My midwife explained to me what a contraction will feel like and that right now I shouldn't have 10 in one hour. I haven't felt any yet though. She's excited that I'm going to do the water birth. She really enjoys doing them and she hasn't had very many lately.
This weekend we got the porch pretty much done. We got the vinyl tile and carpet laid. Josh just has to put the trim back on around the bottom and I just have to add my decorating/organizational touches. It looks so much better. It looks like another room of the house instead of this pit that you walk into. The second closet in the baby's room is done so I hung some of her dresses up and got some more clothes put away. I also hung the curtains on the windows, put the bumper and dust ruffle on the crib and washed her sheets. Do you think I'm nesting?! Ha! Now I'm ready for it to warm up so I can get some much needed yard work done before she arrives.

No comments: