This morning I went to my 33 week appointment. Everything still looks really good. My blood pressure was 109 over 64 and I weigh 159.2 so that's a total of 26 lbs so far. The baby's heartbeat was about 140. She's still being a good girl with her head down. I'm still measuring right on schedule. She said the baby weighs between 4 and 5 lbs. I haven't felt any contractions but my midwife told me I should start feeling them very soon. I asked her how much she will be able to be with me during labor and she said as much as she can. She will check in often and try to be there more since I want a natural birth and because the water births tend to progress quicker. I have thoroughly enjoyed this whole pregnancy and I can't wait to meet her.
Yesterday my mom and I went to visit my grandma. She is excited and happy for me. My mom also brought over my baby pictures album. I have Josh's too so it will be neat to compare and see who our baby girl looks like. (I hope she looks just like me) I have everything ready that can be ready for now. I will have a lot of organization to do after the shower but I'm excited! I am almost done with the baby blanket that I'm knitting for her so I hope I will have it done for her arrival.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment