
Had my 39 week appointment yesterday afternoon. Still no progess. Thinning but not dilating. No contractions. She is however occasionally pushing on a nerve or ligament on the left side so occasionally it hurts to walk. I weighed 166.8 lbs., blood pressure was still good and baby's heartbeat was 136. I guess she'll come when she's ready. I don't want to get induced unless it's absolutely needed due to health concerns.

2 comments:
I know you are anxious to meet your baby but enjoy this time while you can... relax and enjoy the last full nights of sleep you will have for a while!
Good luck on your delivery- you can do it!!!
Hey Megan-
Enjoy your last week....relax and sleep alot! Yeah we just did the baby kisses package ($250) and you get 4 sessions...one being maternity. I think the would be flexible and do whatever you want. If you look at Clayton's pics you can see how much the individual pics are. But with the package you get an 8x10 and a proof book...so it is a really good deal! They are awesome!!!! I love his pics!!!
Post a Comment