Monday, April 6, 2009

36 weeks

36 week appointment - My blood pressure was 115 over 64, I weighed 162.6 lbs and the baby's heartbeat was 135. I am dilated to 1cm but she said I'm still on target to deliver at the end of April, beginning of May. She (my midwife) will be gone the week of April 19th so I hope I don't go into labor then but she said Dr. Gratkins is experienced in water births and would be there for me.
This weekend was very busy but productive. Saturday I had my baby shower. I received alot of nice things and enjoyed seeing everybody. I got all my thank you cards done that night and got mostly everything put away or ready to be washed. I just have a few more things to get before she arrives. Sunday I had my "belly" pictures taken. Josh joined in too. I also got a few with Willie (one of our cats). I think there will be some really good pictures. I should be able to view them and choose the ones I want in about 2 weeks.

No comments: