Here I am still feeling great at 26 weeks. Only 14 weeks to go. I go to the doctor on Monday and I'm interested to see how much I've gained in the past 4 weeks. As of this week I'm still feeling comfortable and still sleeping very well. I'm sure that will change very soon. Josh is still working on the baby's closets...building shelves and painting. I wish so badly that I could help him paint. I've already made plans for my summer home improvement projects for this summer since I haven't been able to do anything. The back porch is getting painted and it's getting a new floor. Before we can open the windows in the house, most of the screens need replaced so I'll be working on that too. I can't wait. I also can't wait to take the baby outside with me while I work in the yard or we can just sit on our new deck and relax. Anyway...check back on Monday for an update after my appointment.Thursday, January 29, 2009
26 weeks
Here I am still feeling great at 26 weeks. Only 14 weeks to go. I go to the doctor on Monday and I'm interested to see how much I've gained in the past 4 weeks. As of this week I'm still feeling comfortable and still sleeping very well. I'm sure that will change very soon. Josh is still working on the baby's closets...building shelves and painting. I wish so badly that I could help him paint. I've already made plans for my summer home improvement projects for this summer since I haven't been able to do anything. The back porch is getting painted and it's getting a new floor. Before we can open the windows in the house, most of the screens need replaced so I'll be working on that too. I can't wait. I also can't wait to take the baby outside with me while I work in the yard or we can just sit on our new deck and relax. Anyway...check back on Monday for an update after my appointment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment