Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yuk!

Sunday night I got to go out to eat with Carrie and Erin and talk girl talk. It was so nice to sit and relax with the girls and enjoy good food. Monday morning at 2am I woke up and was so sick to my stomach. First thought...food poisoning. I had it all, vomit and diarrhea for almost 12 hours. So much fun! Needless to say I didn't go to work on Monday. Tuesday I went to work because I just felt nauseous. I made it through the day but still felt like crap. Wednesday I went to work but felt worse. I ended up going home early. I ate an apple and a sweet potato. I wanted to eat regular food to see how it would make me feel. Well it didn't matter whether I ate or not I still felt the same. I talked to the nurse at my doctor's office and she said the stomach flu was going around and that I should get over it soon. She said the baby would be fine, just keep hydrated. I still felt like crap when I went to bed but this morning I woke up and feel 100% better. I haven't had any morning sickness so I was worried that it for some reason was starting now. If that's what morning sickness feels like there's no way I would've made it for 3 months. I'm so glad I feel normal again.

1 comment:

Laura K. said...

What's your email?? I'll send you info. on the camera...mine is blkruger@gmail.com