Yesterday Josh and I went and picked up the crib at Walmart. I had ordered it online and had it shipped to the store which was so nice because I didn't have to pay for shipping. I had also ordered a changing table but I returned it because we got one for free from one of Josh's friends. So last night I made Josh carry the crib in and dismantle my full size bed that was already in the babies room. He went for a ride on the motorcycle and I built the crib by myself. It only took me a little over an hour. It looks great! I can't wait to get the full size bed out of there this weekend. Next step is to find out if we're having a boy or a girl so I can design/decorate the room!
Happy Halloween Everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment