I got up at 6 Sunday morning to go let our friends' dog out for them because they were out of town. I didn't look in on Cora before I left because I knew she was waking up and that I would be back in a few minutes anyway. So I took care of the dog and was only gone about ten minutes but when I got home Josh was in Cora's room. He came out and said "did you see our daughter?". I said "No. Why?" Josh said he found Cora laying towards the foot of her crib on her stomach. He said she was still swaddled and her arms were still swaddled (she usually wiggles them free). She does get pretty squirmy but we were so surprised that she turned all the way over! We usually just find her turned a different direction.
During the day on Sunday she was playing on her play mat and I watched her turn over on her side several times. She didn't make it all the way over to her stomach but I have a feeling it won't be long until she masters a complete turn over.
She also has really started "talking". She doesn't have that infant cry anymore, she uses her voice now to let you know she needs something. You can talk and mimic her and she will just talk right back and smile!
I have really noticed in the past few days that she is filling out and getting stronger. She doesn't feel so fragile anymore. My baby girl is growing up so fast!
I'll post some new pics soon....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment