I got scolded because I didn't update everyone after my 15 week appointment. I had my 15 week appointment on Monday, November 10th. I finally gained 2 lbs.! So I'm up to 135 now. My blood pressure was 115 over 62 - still great. Josh went with me to this appointment and we got to listen to the heartbeat again which was in the 140's. The midwife came in with two trainees and one of the trainees measured my belly but I forgot to ask what the measurements were because I was talking to the midwife. I've been having a headache everyday. They are just more annoying than anything but my midwife said those should go away soon. She said everything looked good.
My mom and I went shopping for maternity clothes this past weekend. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I actually found some jeans at Old Navy that I like and are long enough. I'm so glad I get to wear jeans to work so I don't have to buy casual clothes and work clothes.
Other than that everything is going really well. So far this has been a great pregnancy. Josh and I will go to my 19th week appointment on December 8th. I will get another sonogram and we will hopefully finally find out the sex of the baby! Time to shop after that!!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment